Friday, July 21, 2006

The Best Outcome

Feelings About Going Back To School
By Bessie

I worked at the Rockcastle Manufacturing. for 10-½ years before the plant closed down. I had a choice of attending the Adult Learning Center or finding a job. I chose to attend classes with no intention of furthering my education. I thought this would be perfect opportunity to rest up and still have a check coming in. Later on as time went by, I was going to find a job and go back to work.
I am still attending the Adult Learning Center. Time is closing in to make a decision to get a job or go on and further my education.
I can get a better paycheck if I get a job. I can get a paycheck if I go on to college but for less money. I could get a job that I hated. I could go to college and get a job that I would enjoy for the rest of my life. A job isn’t going be as time consuming as going to college. Both choices have hard work and at times will be very stressful.
College in the end would be the best outcome. Everyone should better them self if the opportunity arises.
.